Discover the World has collaborated with RentingCarz, an online car rental platform, to work as a sales agent in 13 Latin American countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
"Working with Discover the World, we are poised to make great inroads in increasing car rental penetration throughout the region,"
RentingCarz CEO Grace Villamayor said. "We selected Discover's sales teams because they maintain excellent relationships with the local travel communities no matter in what country, and they will help to educate them about the simplicity of our booking process."
Discover the World has earned a reputation as a leader in global travel distribution and its success in developing a worldwide network of 85 offices in more than 60 countries capable of exceptional representation performance is unmatched.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Discover The World ?
Next time we write about Discover The World, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference