JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., a leader in the solar photovoltaic (PV) industry, said Monday it will supply PV solar modules to TSK Electronica y Electricidad, S.A. for the largest solar PV plant in Mexico.
A total of five phases of 49.8 megawatt panels is expected to be completed this year. Eosol Energy de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. is the developer for the Durango TAI solar plant, and TSK will be managing the project.
"We are glad to cooperate with Eosol and TSK on Mexico's largest solar PV plant," JinkoSolar Chairman
Xiande Li said, "This milestone project was carried out thanks to the reliability, know how and the synergy among all partners involved. We look forward to collaborating with Eosol and TSK on future projects."
The solar PV plant is located in the state of Durango and is the first PV solar plant in Mexico to be connected to the National Power System. Durango TAI is currently in the second stage of construction of phase one.
JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base worldwide.
TSK is a global company that specializes in the execution of turnkey projects spanning multiple sectors such as electricity infrastructure, industrial plants, power generation (conventional and renewable) energy, and water treatment plants or storage facilities.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar