Organization Sanitas International and Guidwell Mutual Holding Co. will open CliniSanitas medical centers in the United States -- beginning in Miami -- with a focus on Hispanic clients.
The centers are expected to open in October and will be open seven days a week. CliniSanitas will offer primary care, specialty care, urgent care or walk-ins, laboratory, diagnostic imaging and medications. It will also host free community health events featuring its team of doctors and nurses.
"This strategic alliance allows us to partner with a well-regarded organization like Sanitas to provide culturally relevant, high quality, convenient and cost-effective health care to the growing Hispanic community,"
Pat Geraghty, chairman and CEO of GuideWell and its subsidiary Florida Blue, said. "This effort enhances our ability to offer affordable and accessible options to our communities in a unique and impactful way."
The announcement coincides with Hispanic Heritage month, which has been celebrated by CliniSanitas with the launching of the campaign Me Inspiras (You Inspire Me, in Spanish), that honors Hispanics who have moved to the United States.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar