HudBay Minerals said that investors and analysts visited its Constancia mine in Peru last week.
The presentation, with operational and other updates regarding the visit, can be accessed through
Hudbay is an integrated mining company producing copper concentrate and zinc metal. Present in North and South America, the company is focused on the discovery, production and marketing of base and precious metals.
Through its subsidiaries, Hudbay owns four polymetallic mines, four ore concentrators, a zinc production facility and a copper project.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Hudbay ?
Next time we write about Hudbay, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar