HudBay Minerals said that investors and analysts visited its Constancia mine in Peru last week.
The presentation, with operational and other updates regarding the visit, can be accessed through
Hudbay is an integrated mining company producing copper concentrate and zinc metal. Present in North and South America, the company is focused on the discovery, production and marketing of base and precious metals.
Through its subsidiaries, Hudbay owns four polymetallic mines, four ore concentrators, a zinc production facility and a copper project.
Organizations in this story
Hudbay 25 York Street Toronto, ON M5J 2V5
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico