Packers Plus Energy Services Inc., a leader and innovator in multi-stage completions systems that provides solutions for technically challenging applications in horizontal, vertical, multi-lateral, and high pressure/high temperature energy wells, announced this week that it will be expanding into the Latin American region with several new locations in Argentina.
Its newest sales and service centers in Neuquen and Buenos Aires will be celebrated this week at an evening reception attended by Packers Plus executives and hosted by the Canadian Embassy in Argentina.
"The new facilities will enable us to continue achieving a number of technological firsts in Latin America," Ian Bryant, Packers Plus chief operating officer, said. "We look forward to celebrating our new locations with the Canadian Embassy and discussing how our innovative technologies and operational excellence will help Argentina efficiently and effectively develop both conventional and unconventional resources."
Since 2007, Packers Plus has completed 190 stages in Argentina and has most recently set an open hole multi-stage stimulation record for highest number of stages and fastest stimulation time.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Packers Plus ?
Next time we write about Packers Plus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar