Packers Plus Energy Services Inc., a leader and innovator in multi-stage completions systems that provides solutions for technically challenging applications in horizontal, vertical, multi-lateral, and high pressure/high temperature energy wells, announced this week that it will be expanding into the Latin American region with several new locations in Argentina.
Its newest sales and service centers in Neuquen and Buenos Aires will be celebrated this week at an evening reception attended by Packers Plus executives and hosted by the Canadian Embassy in Argentina.
"The new facilities will enable us to continue achieving a number of technological firsts in Latin America," Ian Bryant, Packers Plus chief operating officer, said. "We look forward to celebrating our new locations with the Canadian Embassy and discussing how our innovative technologies and operational excellence will help Argentina efficiently and effectively develop both conventional and unconventional resources."
Since 2007, Packers Plus has completed 190 stages in Argentina and has most recently set an open hole multi-stage stimulation record for highest number of stages and fastest stimulation time.
Organizations in this story
Packers Plus 205 5 Avenue Southwest Calgary, AB T2P 3G6
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico