GlobeOne, which offers a global platform for networked banks and members, named Pablo Aspe Poniatowski regional head for Latin America and the Caribbean on Wednesday.
Poniatowski has served on GlobeOne’s Advisory Board since last year, helping to improve the development of its Latin America and Caribbean member network and opening a regional office in Mexico.
“I am passionate about GlobeOne’s mission of improving the lives of millions of individuals and families by providing a solution that address their needs, and provides financial inclusion and financial mobility,” Poniatowski said. “As part of the management team, I can be more effective in bringing that vision to reality as we gear up to launch GlobeOne in the [Latin America and the Caribbean region] by year-end.”
A Mexican businessman, Poniatowski previously was managing director of Casa De Bolsa and general manager of Wealth Management at Scotiabank Inverlat S.A. He also has served as an executive with Inverlat, and later Scotiabank Inverlat S.A.
“We are very excited to have Pablo on board full time,” Sunil Sachdev, chief business development officer at GlobeOne, said. “We look forward to leveraging his experience and insights to build a strong franchise in Latin America.”
Organizations in this story
GlobeOne 1113 Heartfields Drive Suite 1000 Silver SpringMaryland20904
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar