Access recently announced the company's entrance into Brazil with its recent acquisition of P3Image, an information management company in the country, with operations in both Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro; the move is part of Access' strategic plan to expand its presence in Latin America after already being present in Costa Rica, Panama and Trinidad and Tobago.
"Our two companies' goals for the future, our ways of doing business and our organizational cultures are closely aligned, making this partnership an excellent fit for both of us," Access President John Chendo said. "We look forward to growing our business in Brazil to become the country's premier records and information management company. Recognizing P3's reputation for unsurpassed integrity and working closely with its talented management and staff we know that we will succeed in this endeavor."
Inon Neves will lead Brazilian Operations for Access. Neves is a Brazilian senior executive focused on business development with 18 years of experience working in high-level positions for multinational information technology services companies.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar