Access recently announced the company's entrance into Brazil with its recent acquisition of P3Image, an information management company in the country, with operations in both Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro; the move is part of Access' strategic plan to expand its presence in Latin America after already being present in Costa Rica, Panama and Trinidad and Tobago.
"Our two companies' goals for the future, our ways of doing business and our organizational cultures are closely aligned, making this partnership an excellent fit for both of us," Access President John Chendo said. "We look forward to growing our business in Brazil to become the country's premier records and information management company. Recognizing P3's reputation for unsurpassed integrity and working closely with its talented management and staff we know that we will succeed in this endeavor."
Inon Neves will lead Brazilian Operations for Access. Neves is a Brazilian senior executive focused on business development with 18 years of experience working in high-level positions for multinational information technology services companies.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices