Southcross Energy Partners recently announced the appointment of Kelly J. Jameson as senior vice president, general counsel, and Mark A. Pyburn as vice president of Southcross Energy Partners' gas marketing, the general partner of Southcross; Jameson will have overall executive responsibility for all legal and regulatory matters, and Pyburn its gas marketing activities.
Jameson was an associate general counsel at USA Compression Partners L.P. and also senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary of Crestwood Midstream Partners L.P. His previous legal experience included senior leadership positions at TransCanada Corporation and El Paso Corporation.
“Mark brings over 30 years of natural gas experience and his significant industry network and expertise will be an invaluable addition to our commercial team," Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer Joel D. Moxley said. "He will lead our gas marketing organization as we continue to expand our pursuit of new customers and leverage our strategic network of South Texas assets to deliver gas to the growing industrial markets near Corpus Christi, power markets in Mexico and LNG export markets.”
Pyburn was a vice president of business development for Boardwalk Field Services LLC. He has over 30 years of experience in the energy industry including leadership positions at Enterprise Texas Pipeline L.P., PG&E Gas Transmission and El Paso Energy Partners L.P.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices