Southcross Energy Partners recently announced the appointment of Kelly J. Jameson as senior vice president, general counsel, and Mark A. Pyburn as vice president of Southcross Energy Partners' gas marketing, the general partner of Southcross; Jameson will have overall executive responsibility for all legal and regulatory matters, and Pyburn its gas marketing activities.
Jameson was an associate general counsel at USA Compression Partners L.P. and also senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary of Crestwood Midstream Partners L.P. His previous legal experience included senior leadership positions at TransCanada Corporation and El Paso Corporation.
“Mark brings over 30 years of natural gas experience and his significant industry network and expertise will be an invaluable addition to our commercial team," Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer Joel D. Moxley said. "He will lead our gas marketing organization as we continue to expand our pursuit of new customers and leverage our strategic network of South Texas assets to deliver gas to the growing industrial markets near Corpus Christi, power markets in Mexico and LNG export markets.”
Pyburn was a vice president of business development for Boardwalk Field Services LLC. He has over 30 years of experience in the energy industry including leadership positions at Enterprise Texas Pipeline L.P., PG&E Gas Transmission and El Paso Energy Partners L.P.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference