White Mountain Titanium Corporation reported that the earthquake in Chile last week did not affect its Cerro Blanco project.
The earthquake epicenter that reached an 8.3-magnitude, was located approximately 300 kilometers due south from the company's project site in Region III of northern Chile. All in-country company personnel have been accounted for and there has been no material effect on the project.
The company holds mining concessions on the Cerro Blanco property currently consisting of 41 registered mining exploitation concessions and 34 mining exploration concessions in the process of being constituted, over approximately 17,041 hectares located approximately 39 kilometers west of the city of Vallenar in the Atacama, or Region III, geographic region of northern Chile. In May 2015, the company received full environmental approval for its Cerro Blanco project.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about White Mountain Titanium Corporation ?
Next time we write about White Mountain Titanium Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference