Atento S.A., a provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services worldwide, held its opening ceremony for customer service and attention center in Tres Nevados-Pereira, in Colombia.
The center brings the total number of Atento centers located in Pereira to three and eight in the country.
The center in Tres Nevados-Pereira will hire 1,000 agents and is one of the most advanced centers in Colombia for providing end-to-end customer experience solutions such as credit management, means of payment management, insurance management and back office solutions, among others.
Atento's facilities in Pereira occupy approximately 4,700 square meters built over three floors. The facilities have training rooms, a canteen, rest and recreation areas and also a biometric access control system. The center is also fully accessible for people with disabilities.
Atento is renowned in Colombia and worldwide as one of the leading multinationals to work for by Great Place to Work. It has over 7,000 employees in Colombia, 50 leading customers in different sectors and operates in four cities: Bogota, Pereira, Bucaramanga and Quibdo.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Atento ?
Next time we write about Atento, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar