Atento S.A., a provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services worldwide, held its opening ceremony for customer service and attention center in Tres Nevados-Pereira, in Colombia.
The center brings the total number of Atento centers located in Pereira to three and eight in the country.
The center in Tres Nevados-Pereira will hire 1,000 agents and is one of the most advanced centers in Colombia for providing end-to-end customer experience solutions such as credit management, means of payment management, insurance management and back office solutions, among others.
Atento's facilities in Pereira occupy approximately 4,700 square meters built over three floors. The facilities have training rooms, a canteen, rest and recreation areas and also a biometric access control system. The center is also fully accessible for people with disabilities.
Atento is renowned in Colombia and worldwide as one of the leading multinationals to work for by Great Place to Work. It has over 7,000 employees in Colombia, 50 leading customers in different sectors and operates in four cities: Bogota, Pereira, Bucaramanga and Quibdo.
Organizations in this story
Atento Ebony Tower - Brooklin Novo São Paulo - SP ,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico