Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos was inaugurated last week and welcomed guests with a opening ceremony.
The all-inclusive resort for guests of all ages is distinguished by its Baja inspiration, which includes indigenous style wood carvings, handcrafted mosaics, architectural details that celebrate the history of the region and an open air lobby.
Owned by Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. and operated by Playa Resorts Management, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos offers 591 all-suite accommodations, a Mexican Plaza for dining and entertainment with an authentic Tequila Bar, a sports bar featuring 16 40-inch HDTVs and all major sports networks, an Italian beachfront restaurant with a classic brick pizza oven, an expanded Asian restaurant with a separate sushi bar, Teppanyaki grill and a la carte dining in Tatami-style seating, two international buffet restaurants, a Kids Club complete with its own water-park, streamlined registration for meeting attendees in a dedicated meeting and events lobby adjacent to the resorts 35,000 square feet of conference space, an ocean view Zen Spa with a beauty salon and expansive treatment rooms and two choices for complimentary wedding celebrations in beach and sky venues.
Guests booking reservations by Oct. 31 for traveling until July 31 can save up to 50 percent on published rates.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. ?
Next time we write about Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar