Puerto Rico Investment Summit 2016 will be held at the Convention Center in San Juan on Feb. 11 and 12. The event is exclusive for foreign investors.
The two-day program will present acts 20 and 22 on tax incentives, new private equity laws, other incentives and competitive advantages. Among the benefits, acts 20 and 22 provide is a 4 percent corporate for business in Puerto Rico exporting services and 100 percent tax exemption on capital gains from eligible services, respectively.
Hosted in part by Alberto Bacó Secretary of Economic Development and Commerce, the summit includes Governor of the Island, Alejandro García Padilla as a speaker, and keynote speakers have included Mr. John Paulson from Paulson Group, billionaire and past president of Chile Sebastián Piñera in the Latin American edition, Steve Leonard from Singapore and Nicholas Prouty, CEO of Putnam Bridge Funding, and one of Puerto Rico’s most passionate advocates.
The 2016 Puerto Rico Investment Summit expects to host over 500 US investors, tax lawyers and entrepreneurs that will learn about all the competitive advantages offered by the island.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Puerto Rico Investment Summit ?
Next time we write about Puerto Rico Investment Summit, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar