Alvarez & Marsal, a worldwide professional services firm, recently continued its global expansion by improving its offerings and transaction advisory capabilities in Latin America with the addition of four new employees.
The firm appointed Fabio Pires as its Los Angeles, California-based managing director and Alvaro Araujo as its Miami, Florida-based managing director. This will unite in-market expertise in almost all of the firm’s countries, including Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Chile.
The firm also made Sergio Aguilar the Miami-based senior director and David Arrabito the Los Angeles-based senior director.
“A&M’s Transaction Advisory Group is a fully global practice with significant bench strength in Latin America and around the world,” Paul Aversano, a managing director in A&M’s Private Equity Services practice and the global practice leader for the firm’s Transaction Advisory Group, said. “Fabio, Alvaro, Sergio and David have in-depth, on the ground knowledge of Latin America. Their professional in-country experience extends our world class operational, functional and industry expertise, and enhances our ability to help clients create value within this region and across the globe.”
Ernesto Perez, a managing director with A&M Taxand and a global leader of the firm’s Transaction Advisory Tax practice, said the addition of the foursome further strengthens the company's global financial and global tax offerings."
“Our private equity clients will benefit from the firm’s deep operational expertise in conjunction with Fabio’s, Alvaro’s, Sergio’s and David’s in-depth transaction knowledge," Perez said.
Organizations in this story
Alvarez and Marsal 55 W Monroe St Chicago, IL - 60603
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar