Alvarez & Marsal, a worldwide professional services firm, recently continued its global expansion by improving its offerings and transaction advisory capabilities in Latin America with the addition of four new employees.
The firm appointed Fabio Pires as its Los Angeles, California-based managing director and Alvaro Araujo as its Miami, Florida-based managing director. This will unite in-market expertise in almost all of the firm’s countries, including Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Chile.
The firm also made Sergio Aguilar the Miami-based senior director and David Arrabito the Los Angeles-based senior director.
“A&M’s Transaction Advisory Group is a fully global practice with significant bench strength in Latin America and around the world,” Paul Aversano, a managing director in A&M’s Private Equity Services practice and the global practice leader for the firm’s Transaction Advisory Group, said. “Fabio, Alvaro, Sergio and David have in-depth, on the ground knowledge of Latin America. Their professional in-country experience extends our world class operational, functional and industry expertise, and enhances our ability to help clients create value within this region and across the globe.”
Ernesto Perez, a managing director with A&M Taxand and a global leader of the firm’s Transaction Advisory Tax practice, said the addition of the foursome further strengthens the company's global financial and global tax offerings."
“Our private equity clients will benefit from the firm’s deep operational expertise in conjunction with Fabio’s, Alvaro’s, Sergio’s and David’s in-depth transaction knowledge," Perez said.
Organizations in this story
Alvarez and Marsal 55 W Monroe St Chicago, IL 60603
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico