Ideal Cargo Services has received an award for being one of the oldest Freight Forwarder companies in the county.
The award was granted by Miami’s Mayor, Luigi Boria, and the Council Board on the company’s 37th anniversary. Ideal Cargo specializes in international trade and logistics, transporting American goods all over the world.
The company’s founders, Mr. and Mrs. Aguilera, and the co-founder, Maria Cristina Pedraza, expressed their gratitude to Boria and Vice Mayor Sandra Ruiz for their constant support to the business development in the community and to the artist Eduardo Sanabria (EDO).
Ideal Cargo Services is part of DPLC GROUP, a family of companies specializing in import/export based in the city Doral, Paraguay and Brazil.
The facility is strategically located in Asuncion, taking advantage of the Paraguay and Parana Waterway, which is one of the major navigational waterways in the world. This increases the commercial development of the region while reducing transportation costs.
Organizations in this story
Ideal Cargo Services 2050 Northwest 93rd Avenue Doral, FL - 33172
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar