Ideal Cargo Services has received an award for being one of the oldest Freight Forwarder companies in the county.
The award was granted by Miami’s Mayor, Luigi Boria, and the Council Board on the company’s 37th anniversary. Ideal Cargo specializes in international trade and logistics, transporting American goods all over the world.
The company’s founders, Mr. and Mrs. Aguilera, and the co-founder, Maria Cristina Pedraza, expressed their gratitude to Boria and Vice Mayor Sandra Ruiz for their constant support to the business development in the community and to the artist Eduardo Sanabria (EDO).
Ideal Cargo Services is part of DPLC GROUP, a family of companies specializing in import/export based in the city Doral, Paraguay and Brazil.
The facility is strategically located in Asuncion, taking advantage of the Paraguay and Parana Waterway, which is one of the major navigational waterways in the world. This increases the commercial development of the region while reducing transportation costs.
Organizations in this story
Ideal Cargo Services 2050 Northwest 93rd Avenue Doral, FL 33172
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico