Krispy Kreme Doughnuts announced that it has signed a development agreement with Fraliment S.R.L. to open 12 shops in Bolivia over the next five years.
“Bolivia is a growing market with a customer base that loves sweets, so we believe this is the ideal time to be entering the market,” Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Senior Vice President Dan Beem said. “We have partnered with a very strong franchisee group who are experts in the Bolivian market and consumer, and they know what it takes to create that iconic Krispy Kreme experience that is loved around the world.”
Edmund Daher, owner of Fraliment S.R.L. along with Daniel Daher and Mauricio Daher, said that the Krispy Kreme experience will be unlike anything Bolivians have experienced.
“We believe Bolivians will get the doughnut experience of a lifetime with the delicious taste and aroma of Krispy Kreme doughnuts accompanied by a selection of quality coffee,” Daher said. “We think the Krispy Kreme brand and doughnuts will be hits in Bolivia as we tap into the culture of sharing that is prevalent throughout the country.”
Organizations in this story
Krispy Kreme 412 E. Devon Elk Grove Village, IL - 60007
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar