Bannockburn Global Forex, a U.S.-based capital markets trading firm that specializes in currency advisory and payment services, recently announced its intention to expand into the Latin American market.
With 125 years of a client-oriented business model, and a combination of experience in financial markets with cost efficient currency transactions, Bannockburn Global Forex takes pride in providing expert-level consulting and high quality of service for foreign exchange payment services.
A team from Bannockburn Global Forex recently visited the World Trade Center Panama.
“The company's services will prove very useful to local companies in Panama who regularly deal in foreign exchange and have to handle payables, receivables in foreign exchange or other hedging products,” World Trade Center Panama Executive Director Remy Swaab said. “In addition to the secure and cost effective foreign exchange transaction it provides, acquiring its services does not require change to the current banking account structure that a company already has in place.”
World Trade Center Panama is a member of the nonprofit organization World Trade Centers Association, which attempts to develop local economies by introducing foreign business.
Organizations in this story
Bannockburn Global Forex Scripps Center 312 Walnut Street,
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar