Loyalty currency management corporation Points has expanded its Loyalty Partners reward currencies.
In conjunction with JetBlue Airways, Points has added Farmax, the leading pharmacy chain in the Dominican Republic, and its loyalty card Provital, to the Points Loyalty Commerce Platform.
"One of our goals is to continue to represent our partners in new markets and merchant verticals," Points CEO Rob MacLean said. "This is a great example of how we can easily and efficiently connect our loyalty program partners to new merchants, and enable those merchant partners to reward their customers with the loyalty currencies they already know and love.
"We're honored to be able to connect our long-time partner JetBlue and their TrueBlue program with Farmax's Provital program to ultimately deliver more value to both of their member bases," MacLean said.
The Provital loyalty card offers customers discounts for purchases made in any Farmax retail location, as well as rewards at affiliated establishments.
Through Points, merchant partners have transactional access to 18 of the world's best loyalty currencies and their 300 million members, enabling any business to award its own customers with loyalty points or miles from some of the world's top brands.
The newly-launched Points Loyalty Wallet connects digital wallets, apps and merchants to their users.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Points International ?
Next time we write about Points International, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar