Toronto-based Rosita Mining Corp. recently began drilling on the Rosita-D Concession in Nicaragua, a 2,500-meter reverse circulation drill program with 1,050 meters of infill drilling with a goal to increase stockpile.
The cost of the drill program is expected to fulfill a four-year, $4 million option.
"We are excited by the important multiple technical and corporate objectives of this drill campaign," Craig Pearman, president and CEO of Rosita Mining, said. "Most significantly this drill program will advance our understanding of the economic potential of the Rosita project."
The Rosita project is in the Region Autonoma Costa Caribe Norte (RACCN) autonomous region, Nicaragua, and is located 275 air kilometers northeast of the capital city of Managua and 120 kilometers west of the port town of Puerto Cabezas.
A reverse circulation drill contract for a minimum of 2,500 meters has been signed with Aquatec De Nicaragua S.A. (for Continental Drilling S.A.).
The company is predicting the completion of the fourth and last phase of the expenditure requirement ($1.5 million) to be incurred in a drill campaign. The drill program is budgeted to cost a maximum of $275,000.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Rosita Mining Corporation ?
Next time we write about Rosita Mining Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference