Centrify Corporation recently began offering a Brazilian-based cloud service intended to meet the growing demand for its identity and access management solutions in South America.
The company's new data center is in São Paulo and will allow it to better meet the needs of its customers in the region.
"Centrify is the first company offering a cloud-based IAM solution to open a service region in Brazil and offer in-region data residency,” Ruben Guerrero, regional director for Centrify’s Latin American division," said. “Centrify addresses the identity needs of both end-users and privileged IT users, through a single platform that spans cloud, mobile and data center. This is critical in an increasingly active world where hackers are targeting both an organization’s end-users and its privileged accounts that have the proverbial keys to the kingdom.”
The new service comes as Latin America is expected to invest $136.3 billion in IT this year, according to the International Data Corporation.
The Centrify Cloud is an Identity-as-a-Service platform. It powers the industry’s first integrated identity and mobility management solution — Centrify Identity Service — and the industry’s first privileged identity management solution delivered as a cloud-based service — Centrify Privilege Service. The Centrify Cloud operates on the Microsoft Azure.
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico