Centrify Corporation recently began offering a Brazilian-based cloud service intended to meet the growing demand for its identity and access management solutions in South America.
The company's new data center is in São Paulo and will allow it to better meet the needs of its customers in the region.
"Centrify is the first company offering a cloud-based IAM solution to open a service region in Brazil and offer in-region data residency,” Ruben Guerrero, regional director for Centrify’s Latin American division," said. “Centrify addresses the identity needs of both end-users and privileged IT users, through a single platform that spans cloud, mobile and data center. This is critical in an increasingly active world where hackers are targeting both an organization’s end-users and its privileged accounts that have the proverbial keys to the kingdom.”
The new service comes as Latin America is expected to invest $136.3 billion in IT this year, according to the International Data Corporation.
The Centrify Cloud is an Identity-as-a-Service platform. It powers the industry’s first integrated identity and mobility management solution — Centrify Identity Service — and the industry’s first privileged identity management solution delivered as a cloud-based service — Centrify Privilege Service. The Centrify Cloud operates on the Microsoft Azure.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar