Delta Air Lines has received two important customer service distinctions by Latin Trade's Best of Travel Annual Awards 2015: Best Food and Beverages on board Delta One and Best Self-Check-In for customers.
Delta also is the runner-up in Best In-Flight Technology, Best Airline App and Best Cargo Network.
The magazine recognized Delta's focus on offering customers a thoughtful food and wine program. The Delta One menu, created by chef Michelle Bernstein, is inspired by the seasonal flavors and her Latin American roots.
The publication also highlighted the resources offered for self check-in, which can be done via its website, mobile app or at airport kiosks.
Delta, the second-largest U.S. airline in Latin America and the Caribbean, was the only U.S. airline to be recognized in 2014 with two awards by Latin Trade -- Most Improvement Overall and Best Partnerships and Alliances.
Those awards reflected Delta's customer experience enhancements and strengthened partnerships with regional airlines GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Aeromexico and Aerolineas Argentinas.
Organizations in this story
Delta Air Lines 1030 Delta Blvd Atlanta, GA 30354
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices