Maria Laura Nicotero was recently named president of Momentum Worldwide, Brazil.
Nicotero will be based in Sao Paulo where she will lead the agency’s Brazil offices, including Rio de Janeiro. She will report to Kevin McNulty, Momentum Worldwide president of International Markets.
Nicotero will provide vision and leadership for the agency’s brand experience efforts on behalf of major brands including Nissan, Bradesco, Secac, Nextel and Microsoft. She also will provide direct leadership for the agency’s efforts surrounding the 2016 Rio Olympics.
In her most recent position as the executive director of Meio & Mensagem, South America’s marketing and media magazine, under the Grupo M&M banner, Nicotero also oversaw all of Grupo M&M’s business operations for their events department. This move marks her first role within the agency sector.
Nicotero first joined Meio & Mensagem in 2000, initially leading the magazine’s international conventions business before becoming operations director. Before M&M, Nicotero worked in the hotel industry, serving as country manager for Hotel Consultoria in Spain and prior to that she was a senior associate at Garcia & Associados in Sao Paulo. She began her career as Gerente Clients VIP with Transamerica Hotels.
Organizations in this story
Momentum 25007 Azalea Ranch Dr Katy, TX 77494
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico