Maria Laura Nicotero was recently named president of Momentum Worldwide, Brazil.
Nicotero will be based in Sao Paulo where she will lead the agency’s Brazil offices, including Rio de Janeiro. She will report to Kevin McNulty, Momentum Worldwide president of International Markets.
Nicotero will provide vision and leadership for the agency’s brand experience efforts on behalf of major brands including Nissan, Bradesco, Secac, Nextel and Microsoft. She also will provide direct leadership for the agency’s efforts surrounding the 2016 Rio Olympics.
In her most recent position as the executive director of Meio & Mensagem, South America’s marketing and media magazine, under the Grupo M&M banner, Nicotero also oversaw all of Grupo M&M’s business operations for their events department. This move marks her first role within the agency sector.
Nicotero first joined Meio & Mensagem in 2000, initially leading the magazine’s international conventions business before becoming operations director. Before M&M, Nicotero worked in the hotel industry, serving as country manager for Hotel Consultoria in Spain and prior to that she was a senior associate at Garcia & Associados in Sao Paulo. She began her career as Gerente Clients VIP with Transamerica Hotels.
Organizations in this story
Momentum 25007 Azalea Ranch Dr Katy, TX 77494
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina