Maria Laura Nicotero was recently named president of Momentum Worldwide, Brazil.
Nicotero will be based in Sao Paulo where she will lead the agency’s Brazil offices, including Rio de Janeiro. She will report to Kevin McNulty, Momentum Worldwide president of International Markets.
Nicotero will provide vision and leadership for the agency’s brand experience efforts on behalf of major brands including Nissan, Bradesco, Secac, Nextel and Microsoft. She also will provide direct leadership for the agency’s efforts surrounding the 2016 Rio Olympics.
In her most recent position as the executive director of Meio & Mensagem, South America’s marketing and media magazine, under the Grupo M&M banner, Nicotero also oversaw all of Grupo M&M’s business operations for their events department. This move marks her first role within the agency sector.
Nicotero first joined Meio & Mensagem in 2000, initially leading the magazine’s international conventions business before becoming operations director. Before M&M, Nicotero worked in the hotel industry, serving as country manager for Hotel Consultoria in Spain and prior to that she was a senior associate at Garcia & Associados in Sao Paulo. She began her career as Gerente Clients VIP with Transamerica Hotels.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Momentum ?
Next time we write about Momentum, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference