Zilliant, a provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive financial growth, today announced its expansion into the Latin America market with a new office in Montevideo, Uruguay.
"Due to the increasingly complex sales environment, economic conditions and cost volatility in Latin America, manufacturers and distributors are in need of smarter growth strategies and as a result, we're seeing increased interest in prescriptive selling applications,"
CEO Greg Peters said. "As we expand into Latin America, we are committed to providing unparalleled support to our existing customers in the region, and we're well-positioned to generate new opportunities in the region with the opening of the new office."
The sales and service teams will focus on securing key growth opportunities and strengthening support for existing customers in the region.
"Finding innovative ways to drive profitable growth is at the top of the priority list for many companies in Latin America, given the current market and economic conditions,"
business development lead William Oliveira said. "The prescriptive pricing and sales guidance Zilliant's solutions deliver can help companies improve their sales teams' productivity and effectiveness, enabling them to make better decisions that deliver growth."
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico