Zilliant, a provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive financial growth, today announced its expansion into the Latin America market with a new office in Montevideo, Uruguay.
"Due to the increasingly complex sales environment, economic conditions and cost volatility in Latin America, manufacturers and distributors are in need of smarter growth strategies and as a result, we're seeing increased interest in prescriptive selling applications,"
CEO Greg Peters said. "As we expand into Latin America, we are committed to providing unparalleled support to our existing customers in the region, and we're well-positioned to generate new opportunities in the region with the opening of the new office."
The sales and service teams will focus on securing key growth opportunities and strengthening support for existing customers in the region.
"Finding innovative ways to drive profitable growth is at the top of the priority list for many companies in Latin America, given the current market and economic conditions,"
business development lead William Oliveira said. "The prescriptive pricing and sales guidance Zilliant's solutions deliver can help companies improve their sales teams' productivity and effectiveness, enabling them to make better decisions that deliver growth."
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina