Zilliant, a provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive financial growth, today announced its expansion into the Latin America market with a new office in Montevideo, Uruguay.
"Due to the increasingly complex sales environment, economic conditions and cost volatility in Latin America, manufacturers and distributors are in need of smarter growth strategies and as a result, we're seeing increased interest in prescriptive selling applications,"
CEO Greg Peters said. "As we expand into Latin America, we are committed to providing unparalleled support to our existing customers in the region, and we're well-positioned to generate new opportunities in the region with the opening of the new office."
The sales and service teams will focus on securing key growth opportunities and strengthening support for existing customers in the region.
"Finding innovative ways to drive profitable growth is at the top of the priority list for many companies in Latin America, given the current market and economic conditions,"
business development lead William Oliveira said. "The prescriptive pricing and sales guidance Zilliant's solutions deliver can help companies improve their sales teams' productivity and effectiveness, enabling them to make better decisions that deliver growth."
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices