OTRS Group, a provider of open-source and cloud-based service management software solutions, has announced that a new ticket system training will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil, from Sept. 14 to 17.
Users of the free to download ticket system and IT Service Management software can learn how to install, configure, customize and manage OTRS and increase their IT service desk’s efficiency with its extensive features.
Training for IT professionals in Brazil is one of a few services offered by vendors around the country. Public OTRS training sessions are opportunities for all users of the ticket system OTRS, and they are available for anyone to sign up. OTRS Business Solution customers will have discounting between 30 and 100 percent, depending on their contract level. There are eight places available for each session.
Earlier this year, OTRS launched a training in Chile; previously, these sessions were only held in the U.S., Malaysia, the Netherlands, Sweden and Germany regularly.
“Brazil is one of the countries where OTRS is downloaded the most; however, to work even more efficiently with an enterprise grade software like OTRS, training courses from the vendor including best practice and advanced system knowledge are essential, and we believe the benefits of that expertise will result in long-term time and cost-saving", said Christopher Kuhn, COO of OTRS AG in Germany.
Organizations in this story
OTRS Group 1 Norsk-Data-Straße Bad Homburg, HE - 61352
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar