Cubix Latin America, a leader in wholesale technology, recently announced it will now carry Logitech brand products, making them available through all of their e-commerce websites.
Since its inception in Venezuela in 1990, Cubix and its board of directors have aimed to establish partnerships with the largest manufacturers in the IT market, offering robust products that are internationally renowned.
In 2003 the company began operating in the United States. During that same year, Cubix consolidated its presence in Central America, opening offices in Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Guatemala.
This first stage of expansion laid the foundation to incorporate the Andean region to the network of subsidiaries, with Colombia, a country with large demands, in 2007. Panama followed in 2010, and early in 2011, Cubix was established in Peru, thus initiating its incursion in the Southern Cone region. This growth has turned Cubix into an organization with an international scope, consisting of more than 300 professionals and experts in different disciplines providing support to an estimated of 12,000 customers in the region.
Logitech products are distributed in more than a 100 countries through e-commerce sites such as Cubox, with a representation of over 30 different brands.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Cubix Latin America ?
Next time we write about Cubix Latin America, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar