U.S.-based Lockton Companies announced Friday the appointment of Guilherme Perondi Neto as deputy CEO of their Brazilian subsidiary.
Neto will begin his position effective Sept. 1. Lockton Companies is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker.
“Guilherme’s appointment is yet another demonstration of Lockton´s commitment to the region,” Tony Gusmão, CEO of Lockton Brazil, said. “We are extremely pleased to have someone of Guilherme’s caliber strengthen the team.”
With extensive experience in the insurance market with various multinational companies, including Veritas and 3Com Corporation, Neto joins Lockton after leaving Allianz Group, where he held the position of CEO of Euler Hermes Brazil since 2008.
Guilherme holds a bachelor’s degree in international relations from the Catholic University of São Paulo and an Executive MBA from IBMEC Business School. With Lockton, he will operate out of Brazil’s Sao Paulo office.
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina