U.S.-based Lockton Companies announced Friday the appointment of Guilherme Perondi Neto as deputy CEO of their Brazilian subsidiary.
Neto will begin his position effective Sept. 1. Lockton Companies is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker.
“Guilherme’s appointment is yet another demonstration of Lockton´s commitment to the region,” Tony Gusmão, CEO of Lockton Brazil, said. “We are extremely pleased to have someone of Guilherme’s caliber strengthen the team.”
With extensive experience in the insurance market with various multinational companies, including Veritas and 3Com Corporation, Neto joins Lockton after leaving Allianz Group, where he held the position of CEO of Euler Hermes Brazil since 2008.
Guilherme holds a bachelor’s degree in international relations from the Catholic University of São Paulo and an Executive MBA from IBMEC Business School. With Lockton, he will operate out of Brazil’s Sao Paulo office.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar