The world’s largest leader in CCTV and video surveillance, Hikvision, announced Friday that it has partnered with WDC, Brazil’s largest distributor of surveillance products.
The agreement highlights WDC Networks' authorized position to sell Hikvision's full range of IP products in Brazil. According to the executives of both companies, the partnership demonstrates the belief both companies share in the great potential for security businesses in the Brazilian market.
"With the ever-increasing demand for much higher quality images, the market will continue to transit from analog to IP due to the higher resolution it offers," Tony Yang, general sales director for Hikvision Latin America, said. "The inability of legacy analog systems to meet this need will see their replacement by IP systems in Brazil's small and medium businesses, such as retail stores, offices and small industries. Hikvision's complete offering of IP product lines with advanced technology and high quality at competitive prices, perfectly matches what WDC Networks needs."
WDC Networks has always been a pioneer in distributing IP CCTV products in Brazil and the addition of the Hikvision brand will help expand its network of sales channels, especially in the small and medium business markets.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference