NXT Energy Solutions Inc. has released an update about the previously announced Stress Field Detection (SFD) survey project it will be conducting in Bolivia with Yacimientos Petroliferos Fiscales Bolivianos (YPFB), the national oil company of Bolivia.
“We are very pleased with our success in obtaining the initial and follow-on projects for YPFB and its affiliated companies,”
President and CEO George Liszicasz said. “This is a strong validation of our client's belief in the value of our SFD service in rapidly identifying and high-grading their exploration prospects. We expect the project will be complete in early October and look forward to working with YPFB on new projects in 2016 and beyond. In addition to the Bolivia project we continue pursuing opportunities in Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.”
NXT Energy’s SFD technology uses quantum-scale sensors that can detect perturbations in the gravity field using an airborne surveying method. This method can be used both offshore and on land to allow for remote identification of areas with potential for exploration, such as traps and reservoirs.
Environmentally friendly, SFD technology allows NXT Energy to ignore problems such as difficult terrain or security issues on the ground and focus on exploration.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar