AlertDriving, a leader in driver risk management, today announced a new channel partnership that will bring its solutions to more fleets in Argentina.
AlertDriving’s new partner, Jorge Elvira y Asociados (JEA), is a full-service consultancy firm created in 2012. JEA’s occupational health and safety programs are supported by experts who can provide dynamic, affordable solutions such as integrated management systems, occupational health and safety risk assessment audits, prevention programs, and evacuation plans in dangerous operations.
JEA supplies an array of programs that apply legislative standards that are unique to each industry, so businesses can track performance to specific targets. JEA is able to match the right solution to the right problem regardless of the discipline — manufacturing, oil and gas, mining or transport.
“FleetDefenseSM includes built-in analytics designed to track driver behavioral improvement,” Rob Martin, vice president of sales at AlertDriving, said. “Accessible to any driver connected to the Internet, our program trains online and in more than 100 languages, ultimately standardizing the risk reporting process no matter where drivers work and live. Through FleetDefense’s standardized testing, JEA can set consistent benchmarking across markets and cultures to track scores for compliance, risk, or to assign in-car or classroom programs of its own.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about AlertDriving ?
Next time we write about AlertDriving, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference