Thanks to its recent partnership with Brazilian firm Seal Broadcast & Content, Unlimi-Tech Software will be able to showcase its new FileCatalyst system at the SET EXPO in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
“We’re pleased to be partnering with Seal Broadcast & Content, and happy to have them demonstrating our solutions at SET EXPO,” Unlimi-Tech’s Vice President of Business Development Alan Atkinson said.
The Emmy award-winning software is adept at managing large data transfers over dubious connections, designed to specifically to accelerate transfers securely. According to Unlimi-Tech Software, FileCatalyst is impervious to the damage latency and packet loss on typical file-transfer mechanisms such as FTP, HTTP or CIFS.
“This partnership is one we’re excited to announce,” Seal Broadcast & Content Sales Director Danillo Garcia said. “FileCatalyst offers an accelerated file transfer solution to customers to maximize bandwidth. FileCatalyst provides a great option for our clients who need to send large files fast.”
Seal Broadcast & Content is a firm deeply entrenched in the Brazilian media world, and has clients who frequently need to send large, unbroken files across bad infrastructure. With FileCatalyst, those clients will be able to send files at speeds up to 10 gigabytes per second no matter the quality of the connection.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Seal Broadcast & Content ?
Next time we write about Seal Broadcast & Content, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar