CPP Inc., developer of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment, today announced that its partner and only authorized distributor of its products in Mexico, Human Development Solutions (HDS), is expanding into Central America.
As a result of its success in using CPP's products in Mexico, HDS is expanding availability of Spanish-language MBTI certification training programs and CPP products, as well as the Spanish translations Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument and FIRO-B instruments into Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
"When we initially partnered, one of our most critical objectives was to work together to create Spanish translations of the MBTI assessment," Guadalupe Lepe, managing director of HDS, said. "Our current ability to offer the MBTI, TKI and FIRO-B assessments in Spanish will greatly enhance our ability to deliver value inMexico and surrounding countries, by offering the insights of these assessments in the local language with local service and support."
Since 2012, HDS and CPP have been partnering to bring CPP’s research, training and organizational development tools to Mexico.
"HDS brings invaluable understanding of the cultural and business issues that are top of mind for companies operating within this rapidly expanding economic region, and we anticipate that this partnership will grow in strength as the Latin-American market continues to build awareness of the benefits of psychometric assessments," Jeff Hayes, president and CEO of CPP, said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference