Pure Hospitality Solutions Inc. announced today that the company is making arrangements for its Central American-Caribbean online travel hub, Oveedia, to be a prime exhibitor at Expotur 2016, one of Central America's largest travel and industry conventions.
Oveedia's exhibit at Expotur 2016 will afford management the ability to present and network with thousands of hospitality industry executives, as Pure launches the Oveedia platform throughout the region.
"This will be the first trade show that we plan to attend, where we will officially be able to showcase Oveedia to industry powerhouses," Pure
President and CEO
Melvin Pereira said. "While Oveedia will be launched imminently for beta testing, we anticipate having a flawlessly running, 2.0 version of the platform, prior to Expotur 2016. Our projections for next year's website transactions are somewhat substantial. So, the timing of this convention is perfect for the extensive regional exposure we are anticipating."
Expotur 2016 marks 30 years of uninterrupted, regional conventions, resulting in thousands of business transactions throughout the years. The Expotur conventions are organized by the Costa Rican Association of Professionals in Tourism, and brings together more than 300 tourism-based companies in Costa Rica and throughout the Central American-Caribbean region.
Oveedia's exhibiting at Expotur 2016 will help PURE develop additional professional relationships while increasing the company's market presence.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar