International architecture and design firm Perkins+Will said Monday it is fully integrating its Sao Paulo office with the Perkins+Will global brand.
The integration of the Sao Paulo office includes a transition from the name RoccoVidal Perkins+Will to Perkins+Will.
The announcement comes three years after Perkins+Will established a formal working relationship with RoccoVidal. The venture allowed the firm to study the Brazilian marketplace.
has made significant investments in staff, infrastructure, knowledge, and technology at its Sao Paulo office. It also recently completed a migration of its global technology platform, not only streamlining business operations worldwide, but also making the Sao Paulo practice the most technologically advanced and globally integrated design practice in the country.
"By aligning our practice worldwide with our practice in Sao Paulo, we are ensuring unmatched quality and service for our clients locally, regionally and internationally,"
Perkins+Will CEO Phil Harrison said. "Whether they wish to do business in Brazil, in other parts of Latin America, or overseas, our clients now have access to global design expertise and a comprehensive suite of service offerings—including architecture, interiors, and urban design—that no other firm in the country currently offers."
The office has a long history of delivering world-class service and design excellence to high-profile Brazilian clients including BTG Pactual, Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Grupo Jereissati, and myriad well-known real estate developers.
Organizations in this story
Perkins+Will 185 Berry St., Suite 5100 San Francisco, CA 94107
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices