The Argentinian Platform for Food Allergens is organizing its first international conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Aug. 25-27.
The list of conference speakers includes Steve Taylor (Food Allergy Research and Resource Program), Peter Köhler (DFI), Stefano Luccioli (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) and Bert Popping
The conference will give an extensive overview of food allergens, the regulatory framework surrounding these allergens, detection methods and risk management.
Popping's presentation will be “Food Allergens Detection Methods: Reality, Limits and Innovations."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FDA Office of Medical Products and Tobacco ?
Next time we write about FDA Office of Medical Products and Tobacco, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar