Uruguay is about receive its first Airwheel, where customers will have access to all series of electric scooters from the brand and be able to receive information on how to use the scooters.
Although the company has not released the grand opening date, the store is in its final stages before opening.
Currently, Airwheel has three major series of scooters: A series, Q series and X series. The company has recently introduced an intelligent two-wheeled scooter with a
LED display panel to provide riders information.on speed, temperature, battery level, mileage, etc.
It has a silicone bumper strip at the back of the handlebar to avoid scratch and abrasion when parking against walls, and the new model is shockproof and anti-bumper on various roads and equipped with a bass sound chamber. The enlarged and sealed bass sound chamber is designed to provide riders with professional sound quality.
Organizations in this story
Airwheel London, UK London,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico