Human Resources Manager of Laboratorios Garden House Ivan Spollansky Contreras was recently named a VIP member of Worldwide Branding, a distinction honoring individuals who have shown exceptional commitment to achieving personal and professional success.
Spollansky Contreras has 10 years of professional experience and recently became a human resources manager of Laboratorios Garden House. During his career, he has excelled as an expert in the areas of human resources and corporate strategy.
Laboratorios Garden House is a pharmaceutical laboratory that produces over-the-counter medicines and effective nutraceuticals, preferably of natural origin. In his current role, he is responsible for managing human resources and organizational development on behalf of the laboratory, as well as overseeing 250 employees.
In 2010, Spollansky Contreras became the youngest senior consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers Chile, and he is currently the youngest human resources manager in Laboratorios Garden House's history. Spollansky Contreras designed and implemented Laboratorios Garden House's first performance review process, a strategy map, a balanced scorecard and developed alliances with Chilean government agencies to work with employees.
Spollansky Contreras attributes his success to being able to study at Nido de Aguilas in Chile and being surrounded by diverse cultures.
Spollansky Contreras received a master of science in marketing from Universidad Adolfo Ibañez in 2008 and a degree in business administration from Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices