Human Resources Manager of Laboratorios Garden House Ivan Spollansky Contreras was recently named a VIP member of Worldwide Branding, a distinction honoring individuals who have shown exceptional commitment to achieving personal and professional success.
Spollansky Contreras has 10 years of professional experience and recently became a human resources manager of Laboratorios Garden House. During his career, he has excelled as an expert in the areas of human resources and corporate strategy.
Laboratorios Garden House is a pharmaceutical laboratory that produces over-the-counter medicines and effective nutraceuticals, preferably of natural origin. In his current role, he is responsible for managing human resources and organizational development on behalf of the laboratory, as well as overseeing 250 employees.
In 2010, Spollansky Contreras became the youngest senior consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers Chile, and he is currently the youngest human resources manager in Laboratorios Garden House's history. Spollansky Contreras designed and implemented Laboratorios Garden House's first performance review process, a strategy map, a balanced scorecard and developed alliances with Chilean government agencies to work with employees.
Spollansky Contreras attributes his success to being able to study at Nido de Aguilas in Chile and being surrounded by diverse cultures.
Spollansky Contreras received a master of science in marketing from Universidad Adolfo Ibañez in 2008 and a degree in business administration from Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar