The Costa Rica Tourism Board launched in July a new marketing campaign, “From Green Space to Meeting Space,” which seeks to highlight the reasons why Costa Rica is an ideal destination for meetings, congress and conventions.
“Many have enjoyed Costa Rica’s biodiversity for leisure and are unaware of all the benefits of holding meetings, congress and conventions here," Mauricio Ventura, minister of tourism, said. “Our conference spaces are compatible with the latest state-of-the-art options and groups will be surrounded by nearly six percent of the world’s biodiversity.”
The tourism board’s campaign will run print ads and digital and mobile banners that will lead to a new website.
Costa Rica boasts more than 127 meeting rooms throughout the country. Experienced meetings professionals will find secure Internet connections, state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and two international airports with daily routes from North America and additional routes from around the globe that will transcend their meeting goals.
In addition, the country has a commitment to sustainability that lends to its meeting efforts. The Certification for Sustainable Tourism program ensures guests of high-quality service with an environmental focus. The campaign’s initial flight will run through December in over 15 meetings and conventions media publications.
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela