Sun Chemical and its parent company, DIC, recently made its SunLam lamination adhesives range of products available to buy in the Latin America market.
This release makes it the only supplier in the region that can provide both inks and adhesives to package printers.
The company has developed local production capabilities and is currently manufacturing the adhesives in Latin America. Inventories of these locally produced adhesives are available to customers in all countries in Latin America. Sun Chemical will also offer technical services that will provide expertise in each local region across Latin America.
The SunLam lamination adhesives products consist of water-based, solvent-free and solvent-based components. It is also possible to use the lamination adhesive with oxygen barrier properties to lightweight packaging by removing a film layer from the package while still maintaining the protective functionality required to preserve the contents and avoid migration.
“Since DIC manufactures its own polymers used in both inks and adhesives, Sun Chemical is the only global ink supplier that can offer an integrated ink and adhesive system with full control over the chemistry,” Fernando Tavara, president of Sun Chemical Latin America, said.
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico