Andersen Global recently announced a new presence in São Paulo and Campinas, Brazil, with the addition of INOVV Consultores Associados.
After joining the Andersen Family, INOVV will be known as Andersen Tax in Brazil. INOVV is the third member firm to adopt the name and the first to join Andersen Global in South America.
“Their specialization in corporate international taxation will perfectly complement our international business development efforts and support our model of best in class service," Mark Vorsatz, CEO of Andersen Tax, said. "Brazil is an important market and will have increasing global importance."
Joining Andersen Global will be a total of 10 highly skilled professionals including partners Bernardo Oliveira and Leonardo Mesquita. Before starting INOVV, both Oliveira and Mesquita spent significant time at PWC. Together, they have extensive expertise in various service lines including indirect taxation (including VAT), direct taxation, tax advisory, labor and social security and international tax for individual and corporate clients of all sizes.
Andersen Global now has 43 international locations and more than 1,100 professionals worldwide.
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico