Andersen Global recently announced a new presence in São Paulo and Campinas, Brazil, with the addition of INOVV Consultores Associados.
After joining the Andersen Family, INOVV will be known as Andersen Tax in Brazil. INOVV is the third member firm to adopt the name and the first to join Andersen Global in South America.
“Their specialization in corporate international taxation will perfectly complement our international business development efforts and support our model of best in class service," Mark Vorsatz, CEO of Andersen Tax, said. "Brazil is an important market and will have increasing global importance."
Joining Andersen Global will be a total of 10 highly skilled professionals including partners Bernardo Oliveira and Leonardo Mesquita. Before starting INOVV, both Oliveira and Mesquita spent significant time at PWC. Together, they have extensive expertise in various service lines including indirect taxation (including VAT), direct taxation, tax advisory, labor and social security and international tax for individual and corporate clients of all sizes.
Andersen Global now has 43 international locations and more than 1,100 professionals worldwide.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference