Hill International, a manager of construction risk, today announced its Brazilian subsidiary Engineering S.A. has received a contract from the city of Rio de Janeiro to provide project management services in connection with the Parque Deodoro Olympic Complex.
The contract is for four months, from August to November, and has an estimated value to Hill of approximately $10.6 million. The $835 million Parque Deodoro Olympic Complex will host 15 sports during the 2016 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games and will be the second-biggest competition center of the games.
"We are extremely honored to have been awarded this contract by the city of Rio de Janeiro," José Manuel Albaladejo Cañedo-Arguelles, senior vice president in charge of Latin America for Hill's Project Management Group, said. "It is an honor to be supporting the facility and infrastructure needs of the Rio 2016 Olympics."
Hill International employs 4,800 professionals in 100 offices around the world. The company provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims and other consulting services for buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the seventh-largest construction management firm in the United States.
Organizations in this story
Hill International 303 Lippincott Centre Marlton, NJ 08053
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar