Textron Aviation Inc. announced Tuesday at the Latin America Business Aviation Convention that it has widened its relationship with TAM Aviação Executive with the approval of its Jundiai, Brazil, facility as an authorized service facility for Beechcraft King Air turboprops.
“Through a relationship spanning more than 30 years, TAM is a long-trusted partner with a proven track record of providing quality maintenance and excellent service to our customers,” Bob Gibbs, vice president of sales, Latin America and Caribbean, said. “With King Airs being the largest population of business turbine aircraft in the region and TAM’s extensive footprint in Brazil, this latest authorization provides this large customer base an even greater level of convenience and support.”
Since 1982, TAM has been an authorized partner for Cessna business jet, turboprop and piston aircraft sales and service throughout Brazil. It offers integrated services such as aircraft maintenance, fixed based operations, aircraft management and aircraft charter.
With Textron Aviation’s focused sales and support efforts in the region, the company expects to further extend its sales and service relationship with TAM in the coming months. The company also expects to authorize additional TAM facilities for King Air support in the coming months.
Textron Aviation now has 29 authorized service facilities and six field service engineers located throughout the Latin America region.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Textron Aviation ?
Next time we write about Textron Aviation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference