CEVA Logistics, one of the top supply chain companies in the world, and Universal Music, a worldwide music leader with established market positions in music publishing, recorded music and merchandising, recently signed a long-term contract.
“Universal Music Brazil’s decision to select CEVA as a partner to manage its distribution in Brazil was based on a number of elements, including its clear business vision, the expertise of its staff and also its infrastructure within the country,” Universal Music LatAm Physical Supply Chain Operations Manager Holbein Menezes said. “CEVA also played a key role in advising on the strategic location of the warehouse, which enables the efficient distribution of our products across Brazil. In fact, this logistics solution may be considered a step forward in the music industry; one which helps to reinforce Universal Music Brazil’s market leading position and establish us as a company that is always focused on its consumers, bringing them our products in the most efficient way.”
According to the contract, CEVA will now manage Universal Music’s Contract Logistics operations based in Brazil.
“This contract with Universal Music demonstrates our ability to provide integrated logistics services through our expertise in the Technology and Retail sectors,” Richard Vieites, managing director for CEVA in South America, said. “Through innovative solutions we will be able to meet Universal Music needs in Brazil and support them in consolidating their market presence in the country.”
Organizations in this story
CEVA Logistics 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd Jacksonville, FL - 32256
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar