Telecommunications Corp. on Monday announced that its Arizona-based subsidiary, Comtech EF Data Corp., has been awarded a $1.4 million order for infrastructure equipment.
Comtech, a large mobile network operator in Latin America, will utilize the equipment to upgrade its satellite mobile backhaul network, allowing it to expand its collection of service offerings, support subscriber growth and prepare for future business growth.
“Our industry-leading solutions provide the horsepower, efficiencies and intelligence that are essential to today’s mobile network platforms,” Stanton Sloane, president and CEO of Comtech Telecommunications Corp., said. “We are pleased that this Latin American mobile network operator will be able to expand its service portfolio and support its end users with a heightened level of experience.”
Comtech EF Data Corp. is the recognized global leader in satellite bandwidth efficiency and link optimization. The advanced communication solutions it offers includess the Heights Networking Platform, Advanced VSAT Solutions, Modems, RAN & WAN Optimization, Network & Bandwidth Management and RF products. The company is recognized as a technology innovator and has a reputation for exceptional product quality and reliability. The company’s solutions allow commercial and government users to reduce OPEX/CAPEX and to increase throughput for fixed and mobile/transportable satellite-based applications.
For more information, visit www.comtechefdata.com.
Organizations in this story
Comtech Telecommunications Corp 68 S Service Rd Melville, NY - 11747
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar