Uniweld and Articco Inc. recently announced that they have partnered to organize the Dominican Republic HVAC/R Tradeshow on Sept. 3 and 4 at the Club Los Prados located in Santo Domingo.
The event is designed to be exciting, fun and educational for all those in attendance. Presenters include Mario Portillo, international sales executive, and Richard Apodaca, director of international sales.
The partnership between Uniweld and Articco will provide attendees with instructions about proper flame procedures and safety when using flame tools like compressed gases. Uniweld will also present its variety of equipment for oxyacetylene and nitrogen.
Uniweld will use the event as an opportunity to display its variety of HVACR tools, such as refrigeration manifolds, portable welding outfits, hand held brazing torches, Cap’n Hook heating tips, brazing equipment, nitrogen equipment and tubing tools, as well as countless other accessories that are used in the industry. Uniweld is best known for its accessories and tools, which improve the efficiency of the bracing process, reduce refrigerant leaks and avoid overheating components.
Participants will include contractors, technicians and distributors. The expo will have product exhibitions, instructional seminars, certifications for installing electronic gauges and industrial and commercial brazing seminars. Free giveaways and raffles will also be available.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar