Executive Vice President of Sales for the Americas Marko Wittich has assumed the functions of president and general manager at SMA Solar Technology AG.
In addition to his role as executive vice president, Wittich has assumed the president and general manager responsibilities for SMA’s U.S.-based subsidiary, leading all product sales and marketing activities in North America.
Wittich’s focus is on SMA’s strategic growth in thee residential, commercial, off-grid/hybrid and utility-scale PV market segments of the U.S. and Canada. He is also tasked with increasing SMA’s presence in Latin America, specifically in Mexico, Chile and Brazil.
“North America has consistently been one of our strongest markets, with SMA America producing robust sales figures year over year,” Pierre-Pascal Urbon, CEO and chief financial officer of SMA Solar Technology AG, said. “Marko has the experience, passion and drive to further propel SMA America as the market and technology leader in the U.S. and Canada, as well as in emerging markets in Latin America.”
Before joining SMA, Wittich was the managing director of the Asia region for the Minimax Viking Group, a global leader in fire detection and suppression systems based in Bad Oldesloe, Germany.
SMA is system technology specialist that has been developing and distributing high-quality PV inverters and innovative technology for intelligent energy management for over 30 years
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about SMA Solar Technology ?
Next time we write about SMA Solar Technology, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar