Beverly Hills Group, Inc. is changing their business strategy to focus on economic growth in Latin America markets.
Company officials said it will be looking to gain presence across multiple industries including but not limited to retail construction, retail sales, wholesale distribution, banking and financial services, mining and real estate development. BHGI will provide investment capital, best practices and best in class management to grow the company to its full potential.
Share liquidity will be enhanced by recently granted Deposit/Withdrawal At Custodian (DWAC) ability, which facilitates electronic transfer of shares. DWAC eligibility approval followed successful 15c211 filing with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). DWAC is a method of electronically transferring new shares or paper share certificates from the Depository Trust Company (DTC), which acts as a clearinghouse for settling trades.
And the DWAC allows investors to hold securities in registered form on the books of the transfer agent, rather than in physical form.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar