Beverly Hills Group, Inc. is changing their business strategy to focus on economic growth in Latin America markets.
Company officials said it will be looking to gain presence across multiple industries including but not limited to retail construction, retail sales, wholesale distribution, banking and financial services, mining and real estate development. BHGI will provide investment capital, best practices and best in class management to grow the company to its full potential.
Share liquidity will be enhanced by recently granted Deposit/Withdrawal At Custodian (DWAC) ability, which facilitates electronic transfer of shares. DWAC eligibility approval followed successful 15c211 filing with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). DWAC is a method of electronically transferring new shares or paper share certificates from the Depository Trust Company (DTC), which acts as a clearinghouse for settling trades.
And the DWAC allows investors to hold securities in registered form on the books of the transfer agent, rather than in physical form.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices