Curio, a collection by Hilton Worldwide, recently opened its first Latin American boutique luxury hotel in Buenos Aires.
Curio caters to passionate travelers seeking local discovery and authentic experiences. Located in Buenos Aires’ historic neighborhood of San Telmo, Anselmo Buenos Aires is set amid Plaza Dorrego Square, one of the oldest public spaces in the city known for its diverse array of cafés, bars, shops and antique stores.
“Originally built as a stunning mansion in 1906, Anselmo Buenos Aires pays tribute to a community rich in history that dates back to the 18th century, and provides guests with the perfect launching pad for a truly intriguing cultural experience,” Dianna Vaughan, global head of Curio – A Collection by Hilton, said. “As a hotel that honors its proud past while also celebrating modern luxury that today’s savvy traveler has come to expect, we’re honored to welcome this beautiful property to our collection, and as our first hotel in Latin America.”
The property retains its early 1900s façade with a modern design that includes luxurious rooms and upscale restaurants. The hotel will have 50 guest rooms, with four corner rooms complete with a balcony. The design of each guest room reflects the history of San Telmo.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices