Natixis, a corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Group BPCE, the second largest banking group in France, is working to build its presence in Latin American markets.
Natixis has been operating in Latin America for over 40 years through two businesses, Corporate & Investment Banking and Asset Management. Now, the company will open its first licensed bank in Brazil, as well as offices in Mexico, Peru and Argentina.
In Latin America, like elsewhere, Natixis’ CIB strives to deepen its relationships with its clients by leveraging the full investment banking range of products and services to meet their needs. Clients can rely on dedicated teams of specialists, notably in: Global Markets, Global Transaction Banking, Structured & Asset Finance, Global Energy & Commodities, etc.
Expanding internationally is one of Natixis’ biggest priorities and challenges as party of their New Frontier strategic plan.
Organizations in this story
Group BPCE 50, avenue Pierre Mendès France 75201 Paris Cedex 13 ,
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela