Avenue Code, a leader in the information technology consulting and development industry, was ranked 13 among medium-sized companies in the annual Great Place to Work List in the State of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The Great Place to Work Institute every year partners with over 5,500 organizations with around 10 million employees worldwide to conduct the largest annual set of workplace culture studies in the world.
This recognition emphasizes Avenue Code’s focus on company culture and identity.
“It's very endearing to know that our most valuable assets, our extended family of employees, are happy to be here,” Zeo Solomon, founder of Avenue Code, said. “We can undoubtedly see that we've succeeded in building a great company.”
Avenue Code is a full-service information technology consulting and development organization that specializes in Agile Methodologies. The comapny serves Fortune 100 e-commerce companies, with a breadth of experience in e-commerce, omni-channel technology and mobile development.
Partners Solomon and Amir Razmara founded avenue Code in 2008. Avenue Code now has more than 30 customers and 200 employees and continues to expand its team around the world.
"We are always looking for professionals who are passionate about technology and have a huge sense of cooperation," Alexander Carvalho, technical director at Avenue Code, Brazil, said.
Organizations in this story
Avenue Code 400 Montgomery St San Francisco, CA - 94111
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar