Avenue Code, a leader in the information technology consulting and development industry, was ranked 13 among medium-sized companies in the annual Great Place to Work List in the State of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The Great Place to Work Institute every year partners with over 5,500 organizations with around 10 million employees worldwide to conduct the largest annual set of workplace culture studies in the world.
This recognition emphasizes Avenue Code’s focus on company culture and identity.
“It's very endearing to know that our most valuable assets, our extended family of employees, are happy to be here,” Zeo Solomon, founder of Avenue Code, said. “We can undoubtedly see that we've succeeded in building a great company.”
Avenue Code is a full-service information technology consulting and development organization that specializes in Agile Methodologies. The comapny serves Fortune 100 e-commerce companies, with a breadth of experience in e-commerce, omni-channel technology and mobile development.
Partners Solomon and Amir Razmara founded avenue Code in 2008. Avenue Code now has more than 30 customers and 200 employees and continues to expand its team around the world.
"We are always looking for professionals who are passionate about technology and have a huge sense of cooperation," Alexander Carvalho, technical director at Avenue Code, Brazil, said.
Organizations in this story
Avenue Code 400 Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94111
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela