Andres Verde recently joined AeroGo Inc. as its new regional manager for Central America, South America and Mexico.
Verde brings with him a background in distributor development and industrial equipment. As a representative of AeroGo, he will be the spokesperson for the company’s standard Aero-Caster, AeroGo engineered and wheel products, which are used in a variety of industries such as manufacturing, aerospace, vehicle manufacturing, power, cleanroom applications and rigging.
Established in 1967, AeroGo offers manufacturing and engineering design for specialized tooling and assembling fixtures, usually for the aerospace industry. Since going into business, AeroGo has gained experience and proved itself a valuable source of efficient and practical methods for alignment, rotation, location, transfer and movement of products and materials. These products weigh from 500 lbs. to more than 5,000 tons. AeroGo uses air bearing systems to transport these materials and products.
"We are committed to providing the most practical and innovative load moving solutions to the Americas and Mexico,”
Vice President of Sales
Paul Jakse said. “Andres focus on solution-based sales fits perfectly with how we do business. He has worked in the region his entire career and brings a wealth of cultural expertise and knowledge."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about AeroGo Inc ?
Next time we write about AeroGo Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference